Welcome

A curiosity shop is a place of odds and ends in a wide range of categories. One never knows what one will find on any visit, and that is the goal of this blog. Here you'll find postings on doings around Easton, the world's environment, history, recipes, fly fishing, books, music, and movies with many other things thrown in as well. Hope you enjoy it and keep coming back.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why You'll Get a Better Blog Tomorrow!

Switched to a new browser today and it has completely flummoxed posting the blog. Firefox 4 promises exciting improvements and greater speed. I use Firefox because it is hugely customizable, but, of course, in the upgrade a lot of that customization gets lost and has to be rebuilt. I was well on the way to getting things back to normal and starting a blog about my vegetable garden when I had to put things off and rush off to school. Rushing off is not something I'll be doing again because in the course of hurrying I ended up taking my dog's medication instead of my own. Maggie was smart enough to notice this-she gave me the "what the hell are you doing now look?" But it was down the hatch before I realized what I was doing. More delay ensued as the school nurse assured me that a milligram of prednisone and some pepsid was not going to kill me, but not getting enough sleep might! I was planning to post on ordering seeds for my garden, but an inadvertent tap on the wrong spot on the browser made it all disappear! Now I'm really out of time so here's my promise-a superior blog about seeds and a relatively new form of gardening and a good night's sleep for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment