Welcome

A curiosity shop is a place of odds and ends in a wide range of categories. One never knows what one will find on any visit, and that is the goal of this blog. Here you'll find postings on doings around Easton, the world's environment, history, recipes, fly fishing, books, music, and movies with many other things thrown in as well. Hope you enjoy it and keep coming back.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Question for You Dear Readers

This is the 47th posting on this blog, and yesterday we set a record with 18 views of the site. My first thought on seeing that number this morning was "oh boy, I made somebody angry," but then I remembered yesterday's post was completely non-controversial unless you happened to live in South Carolina or are a direct descendant of the first Easton man to die in the war. For me this raises the question what, dear reader, do you want to see here? My idea was sort of a random tour through the too many things that interest me, but like any author, I like readers so what do you want to read here? Things we've looked at in the first 46 posts:

Food and Recipes
Easton History
Art
Gardening
Civil War and Easton in the War
Local and National Politics
Nature
Movies

You can post a comment here or e-mail me at edh1620@gmail.com. Should I focus on a topic or continue the way we've been going? If I should focus on what one, two or three topics?
Thanks
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment